A few hak5 wallpapers

atmo

I came up with these while messing around with PSP.

Click the link above the images for 1920x1200 versions. I figure most of the people here can resize or crop to suit smaller resolutions, but i'll make smaller versions if there's demand for it. If anyone would like a specific color, let me know and i'll see what i can do.

Link

hak5bluesmall.jpg

Link

Hak5graphitesmall.jpg

Link

hak5greenredsmall.jpg

Link

Hak5orangesmall.jpg

Link

hak5rainbowsmall.jpg

Link

hak5blue2small.jpg

Cooper: phpbb doesn't allow images that link. Moved the link to the text above the image.

So now, every computer screen is in 16/10 format? :cry:

If someone could resize them in 4/3 or 5/4 (for 1280x1024 screens), it would be awesome !

(oh, and before someone ask me to do it myself, I'm totally n00b in Gimp, Phtoshop & co)

Get IrfanView. It's a cheap, small photo modding utility. It has a resizing option on it and a set as wallpaper option. You can stretch it across your screen with one of the functions. I use the same resolution, and this is what I did and it came out pretty well.

Get IrfanView. It's a cheap, small photo modding utility for Windows.

If it's only basic resizing/stretching, I should be able to do it with Gimp :wink: I don't wanna fire up IrfanView with Wine just for a few wallpapers.