Stop wasting your time, it no longer works.

sagaci0us3

I remember visiting these forums 3 months ago and everyone was saying the same thing back then,.. Pandora changed the way thier system works. Pandora.jar no longer work because of this.

There is no point waisting your time with this, it doesn't work. The people that are telling you they got it working are just messing with you.

This will not work until a new version of Pandora.jar comes out, the current one DOES NOT WORK.

It's erratic here, but not dead. Using the latest Beta CF7 here on the forums, was working fine at one point last night, but an hour or so after I had closed it and tried again, it would no longer work again. Also noticed an oddity that it was giving files a double extension ".mp3.mp3" when it copied them to the destination dir. And a few other quirks.

I just found my problem and it was my own doing.

I had updated and re-compiled LastFmLookup to use their 1.2 protocol last night, not realizing the CF7 release zip *does not* include the CF7 source... it has the original 7.4.0 source still. So my re-compiled version was back to using the bugged getStationName function among other things which had since been fixed, which was causing it not to work any longer.

Whoever packaged the CF7 full zip should update the source in it as well. :P

I just found my problem and it was my own doing.

I had updated and re-compiled LastFmLookup to use their 1.2 protocol last night, not realizing the CF7 release zip *does not* include the CF7 source... it has the original 7.4.0 source still. So my re-compiled version was back to using the bugged getStationName function among other things which had since been fixed, which was causing it not to work any longer.

Whoever packaged the CF7 full zip should update the source in it as well. :P

glad to hear it. Sadly this pandora thing is not a simple "install and run" anymore. setting up a second system now

I remember visiting these forums 3 months ago and everyone was saying the same thing back then,.. Pandora changed the way thier system works. Pandora.jar no longer work because of this.

There is no point waisting your time with this, it doesn't work. The people that are telling you they got it working are just messing with you.

This will not work until a new version of Pandora.jar comes out, the current one DOES NOT WORK.

No, be sure IT WORKS AT ALL !!!

cra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

razor,

i am having this problem with jar....

unable to rip mp3 unable to find file make sure you have pandora running in a FireFox browser."

i dont know what to do!

can you tell me how to fix it?

or at least show me what you are doing right now so that i can get my jar back online??

thanks