Jump to content

Stuck on fetching ID3 - but actually rips and tags correctly


Recommended Posts

So, here's what I've done so far:

- Edited the function names in pandoraGrabber.js, as well as in the .html file so that the grab button works.

- Installed someone's posted .xpi which packages a Greasemonkey script so that Pandora loads with Flash 8.

- Edited the .sh file so that it works on a Mac rather than throwing up errors.

Finally Pandora rips again, on both Windows and a Mac. But on my Mac the status message is stuck on "Fetching ID3 information and tagging MP3 for artist", so initially I didn't think it was working.

I checked the mp3 directory and the songs are in fact being ripped and copied : )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...