HaroldSearchNetworks - Finally FireFox Compatable!

hsncorrosion

You need to have something to put on the site before you make the site. Your site looks like you made a site and then didn't know what to put on it so just put various unrelated bit of content and scripts on it. If your site doesn't have a purpose or specific content no one will go to it.

You need to have something to put on the site before you make the site. Your site looks like you made a site and then didn't know what to put on it so just put various unrelated bit of content and scripts on it. If your site doesn't have a purpose or specific content no one will go to it.

Really?

Check my hit counter. ROFL

People obviously have visited your site due to the number of times you have posted a link on this forum, but I bet they didn't visit it again until the next time you posted a link asking people to look at it.

Edit: 3000 hits isn't a lot either, my web server which doesn't even have a front page - it's just the autogenerated Apache index - gets 3000 hits a month from Google traffic.

It's been plugged a bit here and on IRC, but just days after it going online this place got DDOSed so it doesn't count for much. It wasn't a part of Hak.5 per se (after all, it was pretty much hidden on the hak5irc.org server) and has only been around for a few weeks. I'm impressed it got this many hits, but I wonder if re-downloaded images count as separate hits...

I was just surprised how easy it is to get the the top of google considering I have a handful of users and only 270 people have visited the site. SMF's SEO friendly URL's must actually work.

I was just surprised how easy it is to get the the top of google considering I have a handful of users and only 270 people have visited the site. SMF's SEO friendly URL's must actually work.

Vako has google Juice

-edit- oh by the way ur counter is crap, it works by hits not uniques, so ever time someone clicks on if u links that go no ware u get a hit, overall only 3000 is shit house, i would say about 1000 of them is just u testing ur site.

just depends on your meta tak words and who links to you mainly ....

my homepage & clasite used to be on top or in the top of google when u searched for [WP4P] , the complete clan name , my nick : DLSS , etc

too bad i dont have the domains anymore :cry:

just depends on your meta tak words and who links to you mainly ....

my homepage & clasite used to be on top or in the top of google when u searched for [WP4P] , the complete clan name , my nick : DLSS , etc

too bad i dont have the domains anymore :cry:

Meta tags don't actually make a lot of difference anymore after rampant abuse to improve rankings. In fact Google has always completely ignored meta keywords.

Anyway, isn't saying "finally, my site's cross-browser compatible" like saying "hah, I can tie my shoelaces!"?

Surely it should work with all major browsers as much as possible before going public?

correct me if I'm wrong but firefox handles content better then IE right so saying 'finally works with firefox' is like saying my site now works with a non(less)broken browser?