Disk is full - How do I clean it up

StealthNet

So after issues with C2, I deleted the device.config and wanted to do a local recon. I made a change to the interfaces and got an "exit status 1" and the change didn't take. I checked and the disk is full, not sure how I only have Evil Portal and HTTP Peek on it.

My question is how (and what) do I cleanup the root so I can make config changes and run a recon?

Thanks in advance

I would do that but I can't get my USB cable to act like Ethernet so no way to get to it once in reset mode. I have deleted all packages off the device but disk is still full...

Directory query is:

root@SNS-Pine1:~# df -h

Filesystem                Size      Used Available Use% Mounted on

/dev/root                21.8M     21.8M         0 100% /rom

tmpfs                   123.7M      2.9M    120.8M   2% /tmp

/dev/mmcblk0              1.8G      1.8G         0 100% /overlay

overlayfs:/overlay        1.8G      1.8G         0 100% /

tmpfs                   512.0K         0    512.0K   0% /dev

4 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

Try some other cables in the case the one you are using is "power only" (or defective in some way).

Can you give me an idea of what cables? I have USB to Ethernet and it works fine, but USB to USB does not come up as an Ethernet adapter.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

If you have access to the booted pineapple, check the /root/loot/ directory (as that's typically where all the recon and other stuff goes).

du -h /root/loot

should show you the size of your loot directory at the end of the list of other contained folders. there's a log.db and recon.db that is in the /root/ folder itself which could get pretty big.

secondly, the usbc to usbc cable that came with it should work fine. you just have to manually define the networking on your host computer so you can interface properly https://docs.hak5.org/wifi-pineapple/setup/connecting-to-the-wifi-pineapple-on-windows