Autorun USB for Windows 10 - HELP PLZ

IAMANARM

Hello, I have a long time interest in coding but no real experience beyond using windows shell to remove bloatware on network-locked androids. I have a USB-C/USB-A usb stick attached to my keys that contains a file with non-identifiable contact info in the event I lose my keys. I want to go a step farther and autorun a link to an iplogger in the interest of having more info on anyone who may be less than honest after finding my keys. I am willing to put time into this and am looking for direction. It seems that autorun is disabled by default on Windows 10, so the old way doesn't work anymore. Ideally, I'm trying to develop something that would work on multiple Linux-based systems but I don't even know if this is possible. Any relevant input is appreciated.

My only input at the moment is; don't put yourself in a situation where you might end up being the "less than honest" one. Running unknown/non allowed executable in a stealthy way and/or collecting information about computers/networks/individuals might be something that lawyers and law enforcement could be very interested in knowing more about. Even if it's your USB mem stick, you really shouldn't try to collect information that way unless you have explicit permissions to do so (which you haven't in this scenario).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived