Can Anyone Tell Me Why???

Brennan

Weird. I have never heard/seen anything like that. Must get pretty annoying though.

I would try installing some other internet provider and seeing if it does the same, you can always delete it. That way you can single out if it's the firefox program or other errors. Or maybe satan has possessed your mouse's scroll button :twisted:

Yup thats a bug that happens with Firefox running on Windows Vista. I had the same thing happen to me when i installed Firefox & Vista on my Thinkpad T60 laptop and also my desktop machine. Hope its fixed soon.

What kind of setup do you have. Are you using an optical mouse on a reflective surface? Do you have smooth scrolling on? What version of FireFox? Uninstalled and reinstalled an older version instead of the latest? Are all your windows patches installed, drivers, etc since the reinstall of xp?

Try uninstalling and dropping to a lower version and see if it still does it. Then try the updates.

Yup thats a bug that happens with Firefox running on Windows Vista. I had the same thing happen to me when i installed Firefox & Vista on my Thinkpad T60 laptop and also my desktop machine. Hope its fixed soon.

Its not running on vista. I have xp with the vista transformation pack.

What kind of setup do you have. Are you using an optical mouse on a reflective surface? Do you have smooth scrolling on? What version of FireFox? Uninstalled and reinstalled an older version instead of the latest? Are all your windows patches installed, drivers, etc since the reinstall of xp?

Try uninstalling and dropping to a lower version and see if it still does it. Then try the updates.

I have a logitech MX Revolution Wireless and its on a mouse pad. and yes it has smooth scroling. The verison of firefox is 2.0.0.2 Yes all drivers are installed. and I tried installing 1.5.0.10 and it still shakes

you did not mention anything about bookmarks but this might be a good read

I dont know what book marks would have anything to do about it. But if you mean add-ons I have uninstalled all of my add-ons and still shakes

Could it be graphics drivers or something?

Not likely b/c they are the same drivers as I used before the reinstall

"That's not a bug, it's a feature" - Just Kidding. That would make for a neat little trick to do to someone though. Only with the humor in mind, of course.

Maybe a switchblade item to remove all the bookmarklets and show the bookmark bar like the bug calls for. Setup an AT to run every hour, so even if they fix it it keeps coming back.

Have you got bookmakes ? My friend used to have this and once he added some bookmarks then it stoped ?

Let me know if its anyhelp

No I didn't have any in it,k but I never do so I just removed the toolbar