How do you open the thing

InternecionWitch

Just remove the metal swivel from the case and the USB-C cover as well. Then split the case in half. It's possible to just use the fingernails to open it. Or, use some thinner/sharper object. Carefully inserting the sharp object from the Type A side of the Ducky is probably the most successful approach. I.e. slide it along the Type A connector until a smaller part of the sharp object is between the Type A connector and the plastic case, then pry gently until there's a gap. Should be no problems splitting the case with bare hands after that has been accomplished.

58 minutes ago, dark_pyrro said:

Just remove the metal swivel from the case and the USB-C cover as well. Then split the case in half. It's possible to just use the fingernails to open it. Or, use some thinner/sharper object. Carefully inserting the sharp object from the Type A side of the Ducky is probably the most successful approach. I.e. slide it along the Type A connector until a smaller part of the sharp object is between the Type A connector and the plastic case, then pry gently until there's a gap. Should be no problems splitting the case with bare hands after that has been accomplished.

I got an old razor blade that was hang around for some reason and that worked great, thank you.

Archived