Anyone know what’s going on with Hak5????

Sudo.exe

Hey guys I spent roughly $200 and my package was lost, not a huge issue but it took them over 2 weeks to realize it was gone. Now its been a month since my order and still no package? I heard so many good things about Hak 5 but this is downright depressing. No response from Hak5 either!!! Contacted their support multiple times. Does anyone know what’s going on? Did the owner sell the company or something?

You can't solve this on the forums. This is a community, not official support. You have to go through the official channels. I've ordered a fair amount of Hak5 gear over the years and I've never had any issue. A very few times, some minor things hasn't been fully OK and when getting in touch with Hak5, it has always been sorted out without any issues or delays. No one has sold anything when it comes to the company as far as I know. The only thing I've heard lately (if I remember it correctly) is that there has been some issues with the support system. I've never used that when it has been things related to orders, I've just replied to the email address that is used when Hak5 delivers order information and I've gotten swift responses back.

On 12/6/2022 at 3:00 PM, Sudo.exe said:

Hey guys I spent roughly $200 and my package was lost, not a huge issue but it took them over 2 weeks to realize it was gone. Now its been a month since my order and still no package? I heard so many good things about Hak 5 but this is downright depressing. No response from Hak5 either!!! Contacted their support multiple times. Does anyone know what’s going on? Did the owner sell the company or something?

if you talk to support they just say your order is in transit....  Mines been missing for a month now

No kidding this isn’t a support, I just said Hak5 isn’t responding where else do I go? I just wanted to know if this is a regular issue with them, I found a 2018 post with someone saying the same thing. People should know that Hak5 isn’t as great as so many people say, the customer service is non existent. 

Archived