de.json is missing "_" and "BACKSPACE"

rowie

the hole de.json is sh..!

there is only the left shift defined for all keys.

For example:

you need both entries for "M" 

"M":"02,00,10",  <- Left SHIFT 

"M":"20,00,10",  <- Right SHIFT

and for the "_":

"_":"02,00,38",  <- Left SHIFT
"_":"20,00,38",  <- Right SHIFT

Is there a working and complete de.json?

br,

rowie

Wait... I was mixing things up, it's about the Croc. I was helping another user with the Bunny so I didn't pay attention and mixed it all up. But.... aren't there more characters that has the wrong representation/output than the ones you mention? There is a thing with the Croc that makes it use US keyboard mapping regardless of what you configure it to use. I've been forced to hard code which language to use in the "internal" Croc files. Can't remember at the moment which file(s). It's either croc_framework and/or croc.py in /usr/local/croc and /usr/local/croc/bin

9 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

Wait... I was mixing things up, it's about the Croc. I was helping another user with the Bunny so I didn't pay attention and mixed it all up. But.... aren't there more characters that has the wrong representation/output than the ones you mention? There is a thing with the Croc that makes it use US keyboard mapping regardless of what you configure it to use. I've been forced to hard code which language to use in the "internal" Croc files. Can't remember at the moment which file(s). It's either croc_framework and/or croc.py in /usr/local/croc and /usr/local/croc/bin

all capital letters dont work with the right SHIFT. left SHIFT works

have a look at the us.json and then the de.json 

for example, the text replacement and croc-ssh dont work for me. then i figured out that i have to insert:

export DUCKY_LANG=de

in my payloads. But that doesnt fixes my problem, cause BACKSPACE was´nt defind in the de.json.

Now i started to add step by step the missing things in the de.json.

The sudo password graber also didnt work, cause there are some keystokes in my password that the keycroc doesnt show/know 

My problem is, that when i look at the stream output in the C2 i can see that all capital letters made by holding the right SHIFT are not shown. Also all other things combined with the rigth SHIFT. I hope i could you explain my problem with my german english. :-)

br,

rowie

This is a red line that runs through other language files as well.

The us.json is complete .. the ch.json and de.json are not. hit the right SHIFT and any letter and you will see it. If the layout set to german or swiss on the victim computer!  ;-)

I guess it's like it is for the Bash Bunny, US language is provided, other languages are community developed. Which means language files other than US may/will be more or less complete. I've worked on several language files for the Bunny to add full support based on the ones published on GitHub (or made them from scratch). Either linked to engagements of my own or users in need of getting working language files. The Croc language files are bigger though since they have to cover more than what's needed for the Bunny (or Ducky). If they need more work to be complete, well, then it's just to start doing the job that is needed to make them complete.

Archived