Hacked

Hopeless-Harry

lol  I read through a bunch of ramblings. I totally get your frustration....I'm sure Many people immediately freak out because they are completely uneducated and they watch to much TV...unfortunately I was hacked. Im pretty sure I know how my hacker got in. Three years ago around the time COVID started. I started noticing pictures missing.Apps being deleted. Then I confirmed it when I logged into my facebook and found four different profiles with my name.. They used my phone numbers and all my information and from that day its only gotten worse. Im pretty sure they got into our router. My father didn't know how to change the defaults so he just left our network wide open. When I log into google it says I'm using a modified Android and I'm in Brooklyn NY LOL I have an iPhone and I definitely don't live in New York. These ass hates have gotten into my bank account twice. They changed my pin on my debit card just to be a thorn in my side. Anyway I don't want to go on rambling. Im jut trying to figure out how screwed I am and how do I get help..I got a letter from the hospital last month. They said my records where breached and my information was exported from their system 18 times....The funniest part of all this. Im a 43 year old divorced broke ass single father. Im pretty sure my picture will pop up if you looked up loser.... I have four herniated disc's in my back I can't work and I live with my parents. Why me ??

•  

How screwed are you, very by the sound of it. What you are talking about is the stuff that generally only can be done by nation state and if you have got targeted by nation state level adversaries then you are completely screwed.

The other option is there is a perfectly normal reason for all the things you see and you've not been hacked, you've just watched too much TV and want to think you are special.

That's what the kicker is.... I'm the biggest fucking waste of time ever. I have loads of evidence. They are very sloppy and obviously don't ever think they can be caught. What's a key logger ? What's a kernel attack or some shit. Why would I hack my own bank ? Or export medical records to random addresses. I even got an email from them wanting $6g's or they where going to forward videos of me beating my dick. The title of the email was my Apple ID and password. There is developer apps on my phone that will not go away. What's is Xcode??? And why cant it be deleted or even moved for that Matter. I really do wish I was too cool for school then maybe some of this would make sense. I'm actually telling you straight up.  I'm the perfect nobody. No work, no money, broken back stressed out single dad. Lives with mommy and daddy🤓I have not a fucking thing interesting about me.  Let me know if you want to see any screenshots. Like I said, they are either super stupid and want to be caught or they're sloppy because they think they cannot be caught or don't care 🤷🏻‍♂️ ....

You aren't special, the email is a standard scam, I get one once a week or so.

https://netsafe.org.nz/faketortian-email-scam/#:~:text=People receive an email that,the person's own email address.

All the other stuff done fairly standard, why would you want to remove stuff from your phone that is supposed to be there?

STOP...LISTEN....

Harry..I doubt you're being hacked, sorry to say. What you're saying doesn't make any sense what so ever, and there's really not much to go on.
You're saying that your network was open due to your father being clueless..most networks doesn't allow access from the outside by default, so if you got wifi, maybe that's the problem, if not secured properly, but that makes them local, not remote.

So, how screwed are you ?, stop watching Mr. Robot, and other hacker movies, they really aren't good for you. 
Or, maybe help us to help you, stop rambling, and be clear about :

1. What happened
2. When ?

3. What did you experience ?
4. What Operating system / network was this
5. What have you tried to solve this ?

Everything else, is simply just guesswork on your end, and waste of everyones time..

PS : Regarding email, read this https://www.blackdragon.se/index.php/articles/22-c-days-phishing-analyzed
/NX

I'm on my out would you mind if I post some juice when I get back? If anything, I do appreciate you taking the time to entertain this possibility I really am hacked. Im super curious to what you guys can figure out. If we come to the conclusion im just another idiot. I'm ok with that. Ill sleep better tonight knowing I'm delusional than knowing I've had a super freak stalking me for three years probably wanting to wear my skin to their birthday party..

Harry..

provide clues or real data or evidence..

We don't have a chance to help with the things you posted, there's nothing to go on, so we can't help you, even if we would..
And, I'm sorry if we're bitching here, but we've had a lot of posts like this, and as soon as we want to help, nothing..no clues, no further posts,..just..silence..

All of us do have other things to do than sit here, so the least we can ask for is, be clear, post everything you can to help us help you..

/NX

On 10/16/2022 at 11:29 AM, digininja said:

You don't need to post anything else I think we've already decided it's in your head.

If you let me/teach me how to post one or two pictures. I promise if I don't get your interest I'll delete my account here and you will never be annoyed by me again. Im 100% convinced my situation is different...💯

I really like your confidence... You know, The type that only comes from hiding behind a computer screen. Coward balls ? If your so intelligent then you're already aware of being an insignificant peon ?? Someone asks for help and you insult them? How old are you? 10 ? 11? If you were a day older than 11 you would know what the word respect means and practice it. 😃 

39 minutes ago, Hopeless-Harry said:

I really like your confidence... You know, The type that only comes from hiding behind a computer screen. Coward balls ? If your so intelligent then you're already aware of being an insignificant peon ?? Someone asks for help and you insult them? How old are you? 10 ? 11? If you were a day older than 11 you would know what the word respect means and practice it. 😃 

Sure.  Ask for help, and then insult people. I've been on Hak5 more than once, it's rather obvious I am not a child.

Hell look at my join date, 13 years ago. Be rather obvious my age.

Great way to make friends here.

I vote we lock this topic for nonsense.

Archived