Pineapple not picking up clients or handshakes

AmishMoses

I have the pineapple connected to its own internet performing and audit on my home internet. It shows a lot of routers in the recon page but 0 clients. I add my SSID to the pool and listen for handshakes and signed all my devices out then back in, restarted, forgot and rejoined. Everything I could think of and nothing. 0 clients found, 0 handshakes captured. Can anyone reccomend some more in depth books or YouTube videos. The ones I've found and the book that was included are so brief. Idk if this is a user error or what..

Can't answer about the campaign stuff.

Did you activate the capture handshake option for that specific AP? I.e. do a recon where the desired AP is listed. Click the AP, click the button that indicates to start capturing handshakes (can't remember now exactly what it's called), then disconnect and reconnect some devices or deauth them.

Are you scanning using 2.4 or 5 GHz or both? What band are your network devices using?

Some (like the smart TVs) are using 2.4, most others are 5 or auto negotiate. But yeah I have the AP added to the Allow List, but I also went on the recon page and selected the capture handshake option. When I hit deauth it tells me no clients are connected but there's at least 10 

Archived