Please help me not burn my pineapple up 😆

AmishMoses

So I just got my Mark7 in yesterday. I was about to set it up, but I noticed that the recommended output was 2 amps. I mostly only have 40w super charge boxes lying around so I dug out my older boxes and this is what I've found any input/recommendations are highly accepted.

Samsung Travel Adapter

Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, .15A

Output: 5V, 1.0A

Ashley Audio and Accessory (idk lol)

Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, .3A MAX

Output: 5V, 2.1A

One AC Adapter 

Input: 100-240V, 50-60 Hz, .3A

Output: 5V, 2.1A

Will any of these safely power the pineapple or do I need to go buy something new? Thank you in advance.

I can't guarantee any power source that I haven't seen, but I can't see that it would be any issue. The docs says 2A. When I'm not powering the Pineapple from a computer, I use a 3A power source and I have been doing that since I got the Mark VII (which was close to the initial release of the model which should be about 2 years ago). I've been powering the Pineapple with far less, but to be sure that it's not failing due to being underpowered, be on the safe side. If you want to be ultra safe, then stick to the recommended 2A.

2 minutes ago, dark_pyrro said:

I can't guarantee any power source that I haven't seen, but I can't see that it would be any issue. The docs says 2A. When I'm not powering the Pineapple from a computer, I use a 3A power source and I have been doing that since I got the Mark VII (which was close to the initial release of the model which should be about 2 years ago). I've been powering the Pineapple with far less, but to be sure that it's not failing due to being underpowered, be on the safe side. If you want to be ultra safe, then stick to the recommended 2A.

Thanks Pyrro, I knew you would answer haha. Just a last quick question do you run USB C to C or USB A to C? The only C to C boxes I have are the super chargers. 

Archived