Payloads not firing on bash bunny please help!

hoochrulez55

Hi all,

I am brand new to the bash bunny. I downloaded the master directory and transferred it to the root of the Bunny. I copied the payload text file I wanted to switch 1 to run a test on my laptop. Light went green on wifipass payload and then went dark. Nothing happened. Is this something I will have to SSH into it the bunny to get to the root of the issue? Please advise! Not too sure where to start… thanks. 

I can get into arming mode just fine. I am wondering if I accidentally deleted a file or something from the root folder? I can elaborate if need be.. I loaded the bash bunny master zip folder from github. Replaced the 3 empty folders on the :  D drive bunny with the folders that come with the master zip (payloads, docs and langs I think?) that copied over just fine. I then went to payloads and prepared the txt file. When plugged in on switch 1 and 2 the bunny lights up green for a moment, then goes dark. Payload doesn’t fire. 

7 minutes ago, Jtyle6 said:

Thank you for the link. I am on Windows 11. So perhaps I have added or taken away folders… is that a possibility? All I did was copy the zip file from github and  placed it on the mass storage. The 3 folders that were already on it I replaced with the ones from the .zip. I must’ve done something wrong. Would an image help get to the bottom of it. Perhaps I have placed a folder wrong or maybe renamed by accident? Would I have to SSH into the bunny to check this?

Archived