Question about shipping

badmin

I recently (Aug 30th) purchaced both a pineapple mk7 and AC adapter, and paid for express 1-3 day shipping. yet it's been nearly 4 days and my packages haven't even been shipped yet according to the tracking page on the main site. my order was confirmed, my money is pending transaction still however the cloud c2  server key that comes with the purchase has already been sent to me. so I know the order went through. this really sucks because it looks like I won't get a refund for the express shipping and I was really looking forward to my order arriving on time. what sucks more is that there's no direct way to contact any support. no email no phone number, just a contact page with a bot that responds once, and a bunch of staff that don't respond for days. 

if ur reading this and you actually have the authority to help me out, my order number is 284406. please contact me here. 

20 minutes ago, badmin said:

I recently (Aug 30th) purchaced both a pineapple mk7 and AC adapter, and paid for express 1-3 day shipping. yet it's been nearly 4 days and my packages haven't even been shipped yet according to the tracking page on the main site. my order was confirmed, my money is pending transaction still however the cloud c2  server key that comes with the purchase has already been sent to me. so I know the order went through. this really sucks because it looks like I won't get a refund for the express shipping and I was really looking forward to my order arriving on time. what sucks more is that there's no direct way to contact any support. no email no phone number, just a contact page with a bot that responds once, and a bunch of staff that don't respond for days. 

if ur reading this and you actually have the authority to help me out, my order number is 284406. please contact me here. 

no direct email except the main hak5 one that probably gets flooded and is answered only by not unless forwarded to a human, although that's merely speculation 

Archived