Deauthenticate a wifi modem on multiple channels at the same time 1-13.

Cyberrob

Hello, when a modem restarts or is programmed to change channels from a predetermined time, the deauthentication attack proves to be ineffective, I would like to know if it is possible with pineapple wifi to deauthenticate a modem on several channels at the same time from 1 -13 to get rid of this problem.

First of all, I feel that I should point out that access points have WiFi radios. Modems do not. As for the Mark VII, only one of its interfaces is dedicated to recon/monitoring/packet injection. Without trying to reassign the management AP or the client interface, you can only tune a single channel at once. This is why Hak5 developed the WiFi Coconut. 

I should also point out that routers/APs change channels automatically hardly ever. They might if there was a change in the environment that caused a lot of interference on a particular channel, but it's not like a WiFi network will spontaneously migrate to another channel during an attack. 

6 minutes ago, Cyberrob said:

Can I run deauth attacks on mdk4 where the adapter changes channels every 3 seconds for example?

I actually almost recommended that above. Run mdk4 -c h to use all channels. If you haven't installed it yet, there's a mdk4 module, or you can run opkg install mdk4. 

Archived