NO LED / Storage Attackmode not working.

tusks

6 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

What payloads are you using when it seems to get "stuck" in arming mode? What target OS have you tried to use the Ducky with (Windows, MAC, Linux....)?

Just the hello world ones, I do everything like encode the payload in with duckytoolkit and put them on the ducky and eject it and plug it into a windows laptop and it just comes up like storage mode.

I cannot see the led aswell when the case is on. Is there a little hole where I should be able to see the led ? 

Thank you 

Not sure what duckytoolkit is, but I guess you are referring to the ducktoolkit.com web site. I would suggest not using the encoder on that site. Instead use Payload Studio instead that is the intended development environment for the new Ducky. It's also much easier to try to help troubleshooting if you submit the code for any payload that you are trying to run.

27 minutes ago, dark_pyrro said:

Not sure what duckytoolkit is, but I guess you are referring to the ducktoolkit.com web site. I would suggest not using the encoder on that site. Instead use Payload Studio instead that is the intended development environment for the new Ducky. It's also much easier to try to help troubleshooting if you submit the code for any payload that you are trying to run.

Okay perfect I'll give that a go, thank you, as for the led light, should I be able to see it with the case on ? So I know if the payload has worked ?

Archived