Jackalope Payload Questions

Fuck this

Hi I’m new here and just got a bash bunny and was wondering So say hypothetically if I had millions of passwords and username combos how long would it take the bash bunny to filter through them all and get me a password? That is assuming I have the correct info.
just wondering if it’s practical to use or not. What is the estimated time it’s take to crack it? Does it depend on network speed? Does it have to be hooked up to the internet at all? Thanks In advance for your time and keep on keeping on HAK 5 Team!

Well, to much time, and the BB would likely run to hot. Why don't you experiment with username:password cracking and hashcracking on a workstation.
Maybe do some calculations on how many password combos you can crack in a minute, and you'd see that your theory / idea doesn't really work.

If you *must* use the BB, better figure out how to dump the hashes to the BB, and crack them offline. Your only bet using the BB to crack, while in the USb port, is a small user:password list, or else it would take forever 🙂

Archived