Fake Facebook profile

Raisedbywolves

I have a fake Facebook account that is targeting myself and wife’s business, putting derogatory comments on Facebook and spreading lies, I’ve tried to get help but was ripped off by project hackers and then another hacker on the dark web, I just want to know who this person is as Facebook won’t remove the profile, I just need help 

On 7/16/2022 at 4:55 AM, Raisedbywolves said:

I have a fake Facebook account that is targeting myself and wife’s business, putting derogatory comments on Facebook and spreading lies, I’ve tried to get help but was ripped off by project hackers and then another hacker on the dark web, I just want to know who this person is as Facebook won’t remove the profile, I just need help 

This is a long shot, try the recover your password feature of facebook and you will get partial phone and email. Search around with OSINT tools.

A few days ago a saw a article on how to ban social media accounts by taking advantage of features developed by this sites.
In the article, it was targeting instagram and there report stolen accounts feature.

First off, why trust some random hacker on the darknet ?, what did you hope to get out of that ?
Why do you want to know who this person is, that's causing you problems ?

There's almost no way to find that out, if they have been clever enough. To get their real data, would require the help of law enforcement, and I doubt they are going to be helpfull in this situation. So, try to combat the lies and sh*t in a normal way. Trying to make an id, could be unlawfull. But, nonetheless, the info you provided is not enough to start looking into it, not even close.

But, I do feel for you and your wife, that's a pretty unhappy situation to be in, and I hope you get it solved 🙂

*safe hugs*

/NX

Archived