Need assistance disabling Pegasus AND Predator on my iPad

NeedMyLifeBack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

These are the supposed recovery files from my current phone. When I tried to factory reset 20minutes after purchase, all the correct files are blocked

That's just a normal Android boot, why are you factory resetting after you buy it? That's a sure fire way to break all your stuff.

1 minute ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

Those are from this iPad. Since when does an old iPad have the ability to run a virtual machine?

That is the Wireguard VPN client.

Those aren’t the original recovery files. Perhaps look closer? Not sure if you can blow it up. I’ve also owned a TON of androids in the last 20 years, not ONE comes standard with an active adb! Or a permission controller that allows every app on the phone to QUERY_ALL_PACKAGES

Rather than dump tens of screenshots, give us something and reference what it is we are looking at. No one has time to read pages of tiny terminal output.

How do you know so much about ADB and Android permissions if you don't know anything about IT?

Over the last year, I’ve eat, slept, breathed nothing but trying to figure out how to get my fbi reports to go through and really, be able to go back to work! I can’t even renew my damn driver license, not for lack of trying, but for lack of ever receiving it in the mail. I can no longer have a bank account without some kind of digit debit card # being sent to online wallets I’ve never even heard of; the moment the account is opened & a # assigned.

The the you said is wireguard vpn, don’t have wireguard vpn. I use protonvpn. Which has wireguard. I can the top of that as well. I did point you in the direction. Look at either of those data reports and tell me how a 6th gen apple iPad with NO CELLULAR CAPABILITY is running iPhone 15.5 os and a virtual machine?!

Print them off and hand deliver them to the FBI if you really want to send them reports.

Go into the bank and explain, they have teams to investigate this type of thing. If you say the banks don't care you are talking to the wrong bank, most banks I know will take it seriously.

Just now, NeedMyLifeBack said:

The the you said is wireguard vpn, don’t have wireguard vpn. I use protonvpn. Which has wireguard. I can the top of that as well. I did point you in the direction. Look at either of those data reports and tell me how a 6th gen apple iPad with NO CELLULAR CAPABILITY is running iPhone 15.5 os and a virtual machine?!

If proton VPN uses Wireguard then you are using Wireguard.

And again, explain why you think you are running iPhone 15.5 and a VM.

1 minute ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

Those 12 photos of the recovery files are what’s there now. Let me post all the persist.log files that are hidden in the other locales of the phone….all still English, just the REAL metadata

No, just post the exact thing you say is dodgy with context 

Just now, NeedMyLifeBack said:

After reading all the articles on predator and Pegasus, 90% of these files match what’s been posted in those reports

No. Unless you are a target of nation state it will not be anything like that.

If you were a target, you are no where near skilled enough to find it and I'd bet neither is anyone else on this forum

And as for your statement, about nation state, that brings me to SoftBank and Circles, Orange, all these other preferred 2g networks on my T-Mobile phone. Also, with every factory reset, more default crap happens. I just want to understand. I don’t care about their shady shit, just leave me out of it. Bank of America, btw, was the culprit. And this was October, so Log4j was VERY active and still hush hush.

My CEO was in Dubai in October, for Beautyworld, that’s when the personal attack began. They were trying to run a $40k scam on him with his timeshare, and I got his wife involved because he wasn’t hearing me say SCAM, and he just passed on banking info like the scammers were his accountant. They didn’t like that apparently. Because she went into our capitol investment firm emails & deleted all traces of the fraudulent attorneys correspondence,etc.

As for Pegasus, did you know that anyone can run the code for it from GitHub? Yeah, I found that doozey last week. The US (Biden) dropped some kind of sanctions on NSO and Israel for “housing” the “NSO Regime” blocking exports to Israel. Also, the US GOV went with the NSO Competitors &contracted for Predator. Now, this is all public knowledge so it’s not like I’m divulging state secrets, which by the way, my clearance was stolen from my personal laptop so a back door could’ve been built through my MIL login info. Again, no way of getting through to anyone via phone or computer, and my car is tracked through some kind of radius thing? Not positive about all the details. Only what I can sometimes get away with seeing online between 11a & 2p CST. That seems the only time I’m not jacked with to bad when trying to research. Otherwise my entire life feels like some crazy DDOS attack and I’m not able to post/reply/search/learn anything about Linux and security, hakers with a c. I get blocked, just like uploading these pics here, hak5 says 1mb is the limit, yet the server suddenly says 63.94kB? I didn’t have a problem uploading the other screenshots. So certainly something very seriously wrong is going on here.

By the way, the beauty of ALL of it, is that I found it because I’m NOT IT. Our server was already compromised when the CTO sent the JumpCloud link. Therefore, that link was planted, and why the CTO kept being booted when trying to login to the computer. 

I spoke with a few princes and mega business leaders from Arab nations regularly. Saudi was one of our largest exports. I miss the company, but unless I can learn enough to protect myself at home (at the very least), I can not return to the company compromised. I’m too much of a liability.

Archived