Need assistance disabling Pegasus AND Predator on my iPad

NeedMyLifeBack

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That hasn't happened. That is only used on important persons of interest and if you fell into that category then you would know where to turn.

You might have something on your device, but it won't be those.

First of all, you don’t know me, & I never mentioned anything about my job. I was targeted as the new gatekeeper when I started my position as executive assistant to the CEO of a globally distributed skin care line. I went to IT. But the crap hit the fan when my CEO & CTO were on their yearly hunting trip. I couldn’t explain any of it, so I literally had to show the IT head on FACETIME, exactly what I was talking about. Because he missed it too, my monitor didn’t have any kind of speakers, yet there was a Realtek driver installed for my monitor? Now this has been going on for over a year, and what my dumb butt did was piss off whoever was hiding out on Centriserve IT servers (our offices shared a wall) by deleting a bunch of crap off my work pc that didn’t belong to me or to the company, and it didn’t belong there. Someone left the back door to their hacking machine still bridged & open when I opened the search and chose the last term: Something DevOps, which I knew I hadn’t used, since at the time, I didn’t even know what it was. Anyhow, I started deleting a bunch of files named crypto, algorithms, pkeys, Pukeys, etc, and then global locations, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Afghanistan, Turkey, etc. That was all she wrote. It became a personal attack from there. Of course I made it easy by having the same pw for like 750 accounts, stored in Google, plugging my phone into the work pc to charge, connecting my phone to my cars hard drive to play music, and not knowing my butthole from a hole in the ground regarding cybersecurity and just normal common sense for internet use. When they returned, replaced HD in my desktop after being locked out. Want to talk about scared? When my car was hacked, everything started going wonky. Amongst everything else, my power steering disengaged while I was driving, and literally caused me to hit a pole. So reallly? Don’t tell me I’m not hacked when there are much more important people than me openly being targeted. But if you’re smart, and you want it all, why not go after the weakest link, with military service records, high IQ, and no common sense whatsoever? So instead of telling me what YOU think I’m NOT, if you can help me to understand, please do. If not, take a seat behind the ridiculous law enforcement agencies in America that can tap & trace a jerk, but they’re not willing to make them stop or repair my credit or stop them from breaking into my home, or stealing my mail, etc etc.

Pegasus and Predator are very highly sophisticated pieces of software that only target Android and iOS, they are not something that anyone other than a very high level incident responder will be able to detect after doing a lot of manual work on the phone, if you were able to pull something up and show it on facetime, then it would not be either of those.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus_(spyware)

https://citizenlab.ca/2021/12/pegasus-vs-predator-dissidents-doubly-infected-iphone-reveals-cytrox-mercenary-spyware/

I got that, my phone was a Samsung Galaxy 9+. And the back door is called Mobile Installer. I’ve had 60 something phones/#s since last October. I’ve tried everything. I bought the brand new iPhone 13 promax whatever, and when they couldn’t get in, they put some kind of parental tracking software on it. I can’t seem to win. I had to bow out from my position because I make the company vulnerable at this point.

That’s not what I was showing on FaceTime. I was showing the automated connection to the brand spanking new hard drive on my work desktop. Because interestingly enough, the Jumpcloud the CTO had me install, kept booting him out and not letting him connect. So as soon as he saw stuff trying to connect the the computer the second I plugged into the internet, he I guess understood, but then our call magically disconnected and we couldn’t connect back on the mobile devices.

1 minute ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

I was showing the automated connection to the brand spanking new hard drive on my work desktop

Explain more.

8 minutes ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

And the back door is called Mobile Installer

This is not a backdoor, it is a standard Samsung app.

https://grouphowto.com/mobile-installer/

Comparing it to Pegasus is like comparing the best marine sniper with a five year old and a bean bag.

And yes, I’ve already read those articles, which is why I’m here asking about it. My iPad isn’t running iPad os. Apparently it’s running iPhone os. I looked at Meta’s threat report as well. I’ve copied all the crossover data and compared it with everything I copied from analytical data, when I could see it I mean. The data reports used to have encryptions for bitcoin and scraped credit card info, and connections to all the rest of the “bot herd” I guess, but then they started blacking out the reports. Like I would open it, & the page would be blacked out. I can’t seem to sever the adb bridge created via Bluetooth or unload any connected BT HARDWARE either (to my latest android phone). It’s programmed in via engineer mode, & I can’t even touch it via Shell.

15 minutes ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

My iPad isn’t running iPad os. Apparently it’s running iPhone os

Show it

16 minutes ago, NeedMyLifeBack said:

I can’t seem to sever the adb bridge created via Bluetooth

Just turn bluetooth off

It’s programmed in via engineer mode, & I can’t even touch it via Shell.

What does that mean?

I guess, but then they started blacking out the reports. Like I would open it, & the page would be blacked out.

show it

Archived