REPEAT usage in payloads

LulzAnarchyAnon

As I have only recently taken an interest in creating payloads for Hak5 tech I am having an issue with my payloads. I would like to use Repeat to shorten it up, but it never works for me. I've gone through all the info online so I can only surmise I'm doing something wrong. Maybe this question has been asked far too many times already,  and I've just missed the answer but any thoughts on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in Advance!

On 5/25/2022 at 1:03 PM, LulzAnarchyAnon said:

As I have only recently taken an interest in creating payloads for Hak5 tech I am having an issue with my payloads. I would like to use Repeat to shorten it up, but it never works for me. I've gone through all the info online so I can only surmise I'm doing something wrong. Maybe this question has been asked far too many times already,  and I've just missed the answer but any thoughts on the subject would be greatly appreciated. Thank You in Advance!

Read here

• 3 weeks later...

All supported syntax is documented inside the help menu of the OMG webUI.
Repeat is not currently supported, but its something we can look into adding. We are constantly adding new features based on customer feedback. 
However, the payload slots are quite big so there isn't a huge need to reduce the size. 

Archived