PasswordGrabber payload NOT working

zaid

The PasswordGrabber payload does not seem to be working on Windows 11. Upon plugging in the bunny, the payload gets executed along with the lazagne and the led turns green and there is a folder called PasswordGrabber saved in the loot folder. But when clicking on the folder, an error shows saying "The file/folder is corrupted and unreadible". I tried unticking the read-only in the properties of the folder but it looks like it self-heals and ticks it again. I also tried unplugging the bunny, put it in arming mode and come back to the loot folder but again same thing. I would appreciate any kind of help. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/7/2022 at 6:49 PM, zaid said:

The PasswordGrabber payload does not seem to be working on Windows 11. Upon plugging in the bunny, the payload gets executed along with the lazagne and the led turns green and there is a folder called PasswordGrabber saved in the loot folder. But when clicking on the folder, an error shows saying "The file/folder is corrupted and unreadible". I tried unticking the read-only in the properties of the folder but it looks like it self-heals and ticks it again. I also tried unplugging the bunny, put it in arming mode and come back to the loot folder but again same thing. I would appreciate any kind of help. 

Have you tried disabling your Antivirus? There's a good chance that it might have messed up the folder.

• 3 weeks later...

i have the same issue. But he managed to create a file in the loot folder....a lot of info and 2 passwords i retreaved.

What i did was:

connect the bashbunny to internet.. 

ssh to 17.16.64.1 and log in with username:root   password: hak5bunny

then i run this command.

apt-get update && apt-get dist-upgrade && apt-get autoremove

i dont know its THE solution, but i get a file with 2 passwords and a lot of other info, so it works a bit. i tested only on windows 11. Ill get back here when i tested it on windows 10

Archived