port 8080

Uber-hackers

im using alex host because its 14$ a year but for some reason port 8080 remains closed is there a way around this? how important is 8080?

Main problem is none of my devices (keycroc,Wifi pineapple) connect to cloud c2 even tho they are setup right so im assuming its because of port 8080

The devices should "talk" to the server using port 2022 by default. Make sure this port is available on your server. Port 8080 is default for the http server. That should be possible to change using the "listenport" parameter. Also remember to create new device.config files for each Hak5 device if you make any changes to the C2 server configuration/setup. If you are using a managed VPS plan (instead of unmanaged VPS plan), you might be restricted when it comes to features (such as available firewall ports).

21 hours ago, Uber-hackers said:

im using alex host because its 14$ a year but for some reason port 8080 remains closed is there a way around this? how important is 8080?

Main problem is none of my devices (keycroc,Wifi pineapple) connect to cloud c2 even tho they are setup right so im assuming its because of port 8080

I can recommend you a list of hosting services that you can test out.

Archived