Wifite keeps going on timeout

Ali713

This is what i get when i run an attack on my wifi router

Bezzy (38db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m22s] Sending EAPOL (Timeouts:2, Fails:1) [+] Bezzy (42db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m21s] Sending EAPOL (Timeouts:2, Fails:1) [+] Bezzy (42db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m21s] Sending EAPOL (Timeouts:2, Fails:1) [+] Bezzy (37db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m20s] Sending EAPOL (Timeouts:2, Fails:1) [+] Bezzy (37db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m20s] Sending EAPOL (Timeouts:2, Fails:1) [+] Bezzy (40db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m19s] Sending EAPOL (Timeouts:2, Fails:1) [+] Bezzy (40db) WPS Pixie-Dust: [4m19s] Sending EA

The first response to that is "OK.... meh..." A big lack of background here. What troubleshooting have you made already by yourself? What have you tried to fix this? What information have you gathered about this when searching for this type of response? What make/model is "Bezzy"? Is that device on a firmware (or such) level that have patched WPS types of attacks? Wifite (Wifite2) using dependencies like reaver and bully in most cases have had their era of glory already. Start by making sure bully and/or reaver is successful on their own. Likely, you may need to dig out some old hardware to make sure it's vulnerable and susceptable to WPS attacks.

Archived