defaukl password not working

tripinfrog

So, to recap. You can reach the Shark and get to the ssh prompt (I guess since you get the invalid password response)? Are you doing it in arming mode or attack mode? What creds are you using? root/hak5shark? If everything seems to be correctly executed but still doesn't work, then a firmware recovery might be the last resort.

https://docs.hak5.org/shark-jack/troubleshooting/firmware-recovery

On 3/4/2022 at 1:48 AM, dark_pyrro said:

So, to recap. You can reach the Shark and get to the ssh prompt (I guess since you get the invalid password response)? Are you doing it in arming mode or attack mode? What creds are you using? root/hak5shark? If everything seems to be correctly executed but still doesn't work, then a firmware recovery might be the last resort.

https://docs.hak5.org/shark-jack/troubleshooting/firmware-recovery

I followed all the instructions in the documentation, it is the first time I use it so I don't know how i got  an incorrect password, I sent several emails to support but no response, I also bought a mark vii but nothing seems to work neither the cloud c2 nor the pineapple nor the shark, I am a cybersecurity student so I thought I could learn with these devices but after 3 strikes, I hope to be able to negotiate a refund, but they do not answer my emails, will see if this firmware-recovery does the magic thanks for your help

7 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

I have to wish you the best of luck in being a cybersec student. There seems to be a lot to learn on your path to become a cybersec professional if you can't get any of those products to work.

Thanks dark porro, for the good wishes, there is no need to insult my intelligence, I tried to follow lots of tutorials and nothing worked, I have been watching videos and sending emails for two months, I rather get my refund and have peace of mind... I am sure that not being able to use these devices is not a decisive fact in my career...

Archived