Screen Crab C2 has no Loot Function

joel-o

The C2 is setup correctlly and i am receiving notifications of the Screen Crab being connected but there is nowhere screenshots to be found.
In loot in C2 it says the following without any actual function:

No loot available.

It looks like you haven't collected any loot yet. You can use the Cloud C2 Loot feature to exfiltrate data from your target network with ease.

You said in another thread that the Crab doesn't save to SD. If not saving loot to the Micro SD card, I guess there's nothing saved to C2 for the same reason. If you get SD loot working, the C2 part will probably start to work as well. Check your HDMI "chain" and make sure it's set up correctly with HDMI in and out verified as working. It's possible to troubleshoot it further using a hardware serial connection to the Crab, but that will void warranty since you need to pick the Crab apart and you will also need a serial adapter to communicate with the Crab.

On 2/26/2022 at 9:21 AM, dark_pyrro said:

You said in another thread that the Crab doesn't save to SD. If not saving loot to the Micro SD card, I guess there's nothing saved to C2 for the same reason. If you get SD loot working, the C2 part will probably start to work as well. Check your HDMI "chain" and make sure it's set up correctly with HDMI in and out verified as working. It's possible to troubleshoot it further using a hardware serial connection to the Crab, but that will void warranty since you need to pick the Crab apart and you will also need a serial adapter to communicate with the Crab.

Loot is also not saved in the Key Croc, but I can see live keys in the C2.
The crab still doesn't work.. I tried connecting it correctly.

Archived