Sharkjack wont charge or turn on anymore. Need help!

trenthosking

So I received a shark jack from lab401.com and i took it out of the package and charge it up fully till the blue turned solid. plugged it in to my switch, put it in attack mode then it booted up then waited a little bit for the default payload to be over then it turned solid green so i put it in arm mode now then tried to SSH into it which didnt seem to work, so I pinged it. No reply. So I decided to do a firmware update since anything I do wasn't working so I charge it up fully, put into arm then press the button in the small key hole on the back then plug into my pc. so I get to the recovery web browser, do the update with the latest firmware then it finished and wouldnt boot again after that or even charge. Just wondering what you guys could do because I've emailed lab401 and they said "Unfortunately we are not best equipped to troubleshoot what the issue may be on your device, we would ask you contact Hak5 directly as they know and support their products better than we do."

So is anyone able to help me thanks!!

12 minutes ago, trenthosking said:

So I received a shark jack from lab401.com and i took it out of the package and charge it up fully till the blue turned solid. plugged it in to my switch, put it in attack mode then it booted up then waited a little bit for the default payload to be over then it turned solid green so i put it in arm mode now then tried to SSH into it which didnt seem to work, so I pinged it. No reply. So I decided to do a firmware update since anything I do wasn't working so I charge it up fully, put into arm then press the button in the small key hole on the back then plug into my pc. so I get to the recovery web browser, do the update with the latest firmware then it finished and wouldnt boot again after that or even charge. Just wondering what you guys could do because I've emailed lab401 and they said "Unfortunately we are not best equipped to troubleshoot what the issue may be on your device, we would ask you contact Hak5 directly as they know and support their products better than we do."

So is anyone able to help me thanks!!

Best advice is to contact Customer Support (Hak5) and tell them you spoke with lab401's Customer Support and they directed you to them. Good Luck!

Archived