How to recover a 30 GB video folder?

Gwozd

I cleaned my PC from unnecessary files. But I accidentally deleted a 30 GB video folder, which did not go to the trash, but was immediately deleted. Do I have a chance to recover these videos? I'm looking for advice on how to solve this problem or advice on working software. Now I'm reading about Video Recovery, this program seems to be suitable for solving my problem.

What OS was it deleted from? Try not to use the storage device more than needed. I would shut that PC down and use another PC to try to recover stuff from it (or boot an alternative OS). It all depends on the details though. There are some alternatives when it comes to recovering data, an easy one to use is Recuva. On Linux I most often use DMDE when I want some quick scan done. But, as said, there are other alternatives as well.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 3:26 PM, dark_pyrro said:

What OS was it deleted from? Try not to use the storage device more than needed. I would shut that PC down and use another PC to try to recover stuff from it (or boot an alternative OS). It all depends on the details though. There are some alternatives when it comes to recovering data, an easy one to use is Recuva. On Linux I most often use DMDE when I want some quick scan done. But, as said, there are other alternatives as well.

I have a Windows PC. Now I have solved my question, this software has worked. But thank you for your help.

Archived