resizing linux terminal

zerOflag

Hallo,

i want to maximise the size of a Linux terminal window after opening it. I'm testing the Rubber Ducky on a Laptop with Kali Linux. When pressing the Windows button and the UP-Arrow on the real Keyboard the window maximises. When using the command GUI UP in my ducky scrip "su" appears in the terminal window. GUI UPARROW doesn't work eather.

I use the jsencoder with german keyboard layout.

A bit difficult to say without seeing the code that surrounds that part (especially to be able to understand where "su" comes from). But, you could perhaps try using Alt + Space (pressed simultaneously) then "x" as an alternative way. The "x" depends on if you are using some other language than English for the Kali desktop UI.

The beginning of my script is

DELAY 1000
CTRL-ALT t
DELAY 223
ENTER
DELAY 100
GUI UP
DELAY 777

It seems as GUI an UP-Arrowos are not executed at the same time.

Alt + space X isnt working. <FN>+<F11> would be another option the set the windows to fullsize. Ist there a command for the <FN> key?

You are probably a "victim" of a bug in the jsencoder file. GUI UP works for me.

Open the jsencoder file

At about line 440 in the JS encoder file, change
let key = args[0];
to
let key = args;

Then reload the jsencoder file in the browser, encode the payload and try again it again on the Kali box.

Alt + space + x works as well for me, btw. Can't test fn+F11 on my test Kali machine that I've started now since I have the function keys as default (no need to press fn to use them). There is a fn "key" to use in Ducky script though, that is called..... FN

Archived