Rubber Ducky Keylogger that emails the key log text file

PandaPoodle

Hi everyone, I made my own rubber ducky that runs scripts on windows. I found a keylogger script that runs a keylogger through PowerShell and saves the key logs in a file named keyloger.txt. I also found a PowerShell script that will send an email with the keylogger.txt as an attachment through PowerShell every few minutes or hours. However, when I try to run both scripts in two different PowerShell windows the script with the keylogger crashes because both scripts cant interact with the same file. Is there a work around for this at all? I am open to suggestions.

Post USB Rubber Ducky related stuff in the USB Rubber Ducky section of the forums. But, what do you mean with "made my own rubber ducky"? Are you using a Hak5 USB Rubber Ducky or some "wannabe" thing? And, it's a lot easier to troubleshoot if getting insight in how the scripts look like. In this case, it would be good to see the PowerShell scripts along with the Ducky payload contents.

• 11 months later...

Hello I recently purchased a rubber ducky and one of the power scripts that I want to add is a keylogger.I believe I tried all of the developed 

examples on the Hak5 site and I cant get by the Windows defender. I tried adding additional power scripts to shut down the defender prior to

the keylogger but it catches the code as dangerous virus and quarantines it. Can someone help me and show me the error of my ways.

Regards

Archived