Encoder not the same when decoding

alarova

Hello, i just purchased a rubber duck and man this thing is gong to make me flip out. Basic code

GUI r

DELAY 5000

ENTER

STRING cmd

ENTER

STRING ping yahoo.com

ENTER

Everytime i encode this either using a an online encoder, on a linux machine with java -jar duckencoder.jar -i test.txt -o inject.bin, tried the html page provided.

WHen i insert it to a win10 win 11 pc  i hear certain keys being pressed but nothing realy what i told it to do.

after decoding every version of the bin file the decoded commands show up as this. like if the encoder doesnt recognise GUI r or STRING.

DELAY

ENTER
DELAY
cmdDELAY
ENTER

Now i have tried encoding this to local PC without putting on sd card and gives me this loll. HOURS of trying no success

OK now just to make thing even better i flashed to twin duck as i read here someone solved his same issue as mine, NOW the thing doest even execute noting at all, no more led nor do we hear the device detection windows sound. tried to reflash to original firmware, says the device is now flashed same situation. Is my ducky now bricked?

Try putting a delay before GUI r letting the Ducky initiate before executing the payload.

Also, you don't need any ENTER directly after GUI r, just put one after "cmd". The risk with using ENTER directly after issuing GUI r is that the last executed command might still be stored as "history" and in that case it will execute instead of what you actually want to execute via the payload.

Archived