First Ever project.

Deadoll07

all i ment by that was he dosnt know the sort of hard work that goes into making one ep and dosnt understand how hard it can be on me, therefore he cant say ah work harder cos he dosnt know what its like.

all i ment by that was he dosnt know the sort of hard work that goes into making one ep and dosnt understand how hard it can be on me, therefore he cant say ah work harder cos he dosnt know what its like.

How do you know he doesn't know?

Sorry bout going of topic, but this part realy bothered me:

I dont even recall you TRYING to produce an IPTV show, and untill you do you dont have anyright to insult mine

Doesnt he have all right to an opinion, and to voice that opinion? such as any one does?

Dude this is the interweb its like its own country a country of freedom freedom to create, create crap, the freedom to flame, and flame crap.

One day I will rule the interweb rule you all with and iron fist and I will do the flaming and destoy any one that would flame me.

:shock: are u having a go at me? all i was doing was backing up metatron

no i was getting at was who really care what some one says about you on the internet

How do you know he doesn't know?

Why should I care? Just because someone spends time and effort on something doesn’t mean it's good. Lets look at novels, someone may spend years writing their first and maybe only novel, but everyone knows the chances of it getting published is slim to none, you know why, yes because it’s probably shit.

The internet has become a place where anyone can publish their content no matter how bad it is, whether that it be a novel, music, video or whatever, simply publishing content on the internet doesn’t make it good, spending time on it doesn’t make it good. Sometimes things are just bad.

I may only sleep four hours a day... <snipped>

How do you do that please tell me? I never have enough time in a day.

I have no idea, I just wake up and can’t go back to sleep.

Does you getting only 4 hours of sleep decrease you ability to think/concentrate? or perform in your various sports?

Does you getting only 4 hours of sleep decrease you ability to think/concentrate? or perform in your various sports?

Sometimes.