Setup bug perhaps..

cluckomatic

Defaulted to factory settings. Flashed recovery image.. Upgraded to current release. Initiated "radios off" setup.

When I get to the filtering lists, during the initial setup, generally I select deny and proceed with no problem.

This last time I actually added the 3 SSID's that I normally do AFTER initial config.

Everytime I had these SSID's in the filter list the config setup failed with message, "Setup failed. Please try again later"

Omitting these SSID's from the list allowed setup to complete as normal.

I could continually reproduce this, however, I don't know if it was specific to the number of SSID's I had in the list, or the actual context of the SSID names. No matter, I can add all 3 to the filter lists after I have initially configured.

Just an FYI....

On 1/20/2022 at 5:03 AM, cluckomatic said:

Defaulted to factory settings. Flashed recovery image.. Upgraded to current release. Initiated "radios off" setup.

When I get to the filtering lists, during the initial setup, generally I select deny and proceed with no problem.

This last time I actually added the 3 SSID's that I normally do AFTER initial config.

Everytime I had these SSID's in the filter list the config setup failed with message, "Setup failed. Please try again later"

Omitting these SSID's from the list allowed setup to complete as normal.

I could continually reproduce this, however, I don't know if it was specific to the number of SSID's I had in the list, or the actual context of the SSID names. No matter, I can add all 3 to the filter lists after I have initially configured.

Just an FYI....

Thanks for reporting this. I'll see about reproducing and fixing it for the upcoming release.

To clarify, which mode did you select, Allow or Deny?

Archived