Bash Bunny Isn't Installing Directory

Number91

When I plug my mico sd card into the bash bunny and put it into arming mode so I can go into my computer to edit the files it just shows up as a blank usb flash drive with no directories at all, just blank.  Normally I can hit a button on another Hak5 product and the directories and files are made however I am unable to find the button if it exists.  Why wont my bash bunny work?  I expected to see the files since it was in arming mode, it was blank. 

That link for sure holds the answer to the question why the SD card is blank (if it was blank before it was inserted to the Bunny). What I'm curious about though is what other Hak5 devices that has a button that creates a directory/file structure on the device storage. Never heard of that before.

4 hours ago, dark_pyrro said:

That link for sure holds the answer to the question why the SD card is blank (if it was blank before it was inserted to the Bunny). What I'm curious about though is what other Hak5 devices that has a button that creates a directory/file structure on the device storage. Never heard of that before.

On the Screen Crab, if you inset a blank micro sd card and press the button it automatically installs all of the directories and files.

Never had to press the button on the Crab for that, it populates the SD card without any button press. The Crab button can only be set to "modes" EJECT and OFF out of the box, where the default action is EJECT and is used when in need of removing the SD card from a running Crab. It's taken care of by "initialize_default_config_on_sd" in the /system/bin/crab file. At least for the creation of the config file.

Archived