Need some advice please

DARKADMIN

Is this possible or am I just wasting my time? Or am I over thinking this and there is a easy way? My target is a specific IPhone. However im not familiar with IOS SYNTAX I'm a Droid and pc kinda guy. Now my question is can I use my omg lightning cable to read sms or have them sent to me via email so I can read them? Or do I have to make a script or a payload from scratch? Keep in mind I have to do this discreetly. I have very little knowledge of creating scripts and payloads only dabbled in python. Getting the cable into the iPhone won't be an issue the issue is what's the next step if there is one. I would really appreciate the feed back thanks guys.

I guess your best bet is to post it in the O.MG cable section of the forum. At the same time I'm not sure that will render any replies since this is fairly close to be interpreted as illegit or stalking when using words such as "specific IPhone" and "have to do this discreetly".

I know that this may break with the general theme of this forum... but perhaps you are best served if counselled to respect your sister's privacy and not be trying to read her personal communication.

Further, your financial arrangement over the phone bill is not an entitlement to violate this person's privacy.

Archived