Shipping Fulfillment Question

JKurt

Hi all,

While I don't work in the shop side of things, I believe a reason for some delays are that the new organizers/binders were delivered late from a vendor, and thus is extended the shipping time of orders.

I would suggest not creating multiple tickets for the same issue, and instead just bumping the ticket you already have open. This reduces load for yourself, others and us 🙂

The customer service desk is also busier than usual, due to questions about our recent sales. If for some reason you still haven't received a reply in a couple of days (not including weekends), feel free to send me the ticket # to look at.

Thanks

Thanks @Foxtrotfor the response!

I had bumped my first ticket - which didn't do anything so figured maybe it got lost/miscategorized.

The items I ordered are 2 organizers and a wrap.  The website listed them as in stock when I ordered them so I figured I was ok -- but maybe that's what is slowing down my order.

Got a shipping notice!  Interestingly the hak5 order status page doesn't reflect that -- still shows no activity since I placed the order.  And USPS hasn't received the package.  So maybe just the shipping label got generated.

Archived