Is it possible to control the Wifi Pineapple VII interfaces from a Kali Linux VM?

dogtoe23

I would like to use the network interfaces of the Wifi Pineapple inside a Kali Linux VM running on Windows 10 via VMWare of Virtual Box. Is this possible and if so how would I do it? I am already familiar with using an external wireless adapter with a Kali Linux VM through VMWare, I am just not sure if it is possible to do this with the Pineapple VII and where I should start.

Also, can someone point me to info about installing packages on the Wifi Pineapple in case I cannot get it to connect to the Kali VM? I would like to use some of Kali's tools with the Pineapple.

Thanks for your help.

I'm reading the first sticky post in this forum section named "Do not post WiFi Pineapple related questions here!" and go "Hmmmm, I wonder why Pineapple question don't get all the answers..."

The Pineapple isn't a WiFi adapter. In what way do you want to use the network interfaces? You could of course connect to the AP's of the Pineapple from a virtual machine as long as the VM has a wireless adapter attached to it. The USB-C Ethernet wired NIC could be passed to the VM if that's what you want to achieve.

Sorry, I did/do not see whichever sticky post you are referring to and I was in a hurry since I am in the middle of trying something new. I am new to this device and forum and for some reason all I do is annoy people and get sarcastic responses. I don't want to think cyber security professional are all sarcastic, so I will stop asking stupid questions and posting in the wrong spot.

BTW, I was trying to use a wireless interface of the pineapple in conjunction with something like Wifite or Airmageddon because the wireless adapter I use with my Kali VM is very weak in comparison. I'm sure it was a stupid idea and not easily possible, so sorry for asking. I will just buy a new external wireless adapter to use with Kali.

I'll stop asking questions until I am sure I am asking something intelligent in the correct forum. Have a great day.

Archived