manual?

Street

The code in the ducky pdf manual gets cut off, and some of it looks like it would be important.

Here is one such example:

1 REM Clear the Run 1 history and exit
2 STRING powershell "Remove-ItemProperty -Path 'HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersi
3 ENTER
4 STRING exit
5 ENTER

Is this just a "request for change" or do you want to know what the rest of that line is?

What part of the Ducky "eBook" is that (I guess you are referring to the pdf that is available in the shop, just like the one for the Key Croc)? Is it in the Mr Robot part (more specifically the "CLEARING YOUR TRACKS" section)? In that case it's probably available on the help site. I haven't examined the content of the eBook and the help web site, but I guess they are more or less the same. Previous printed Hak5 books have been very much like the documentation web site content before.

The full script should read:

DELAY 3000 
GUI r 
DELAY 100 
STRING powershell “Remove-ItemProperty -Path ‘HKCU:\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\RunMRU’ -Name ‘*’ -ErrorAction SilentlyContinue” 
ENTER

It comes from the Sample Payloads section, which is also available at https://help.hak5.org/usb-rubber-ducky-1/the-ducky-script-language/sample-payloads

It looks like the PDF which is generated from the online version truncates text from the code block 😞

Archived