Hak5 Elite Field Kit stolen: Any suggestions on ways to detect if something in it gets activated?

mylostone

As the title says, my Hak5 field kit was stolen (amongst other things that were also stolen). Unfortunately, I didn't do much in the way of customized setups - at least not that I remember very well. So, there probably isn't much in the way of any existing "phone home" settings, except maybe on the pineapple which I do remember trying out a few things ... like ... 8 months ago or something.

So, I'm wondering if anyone may have any ideas about how I might be able to detect if any of the goodies gets activated.

Thoughts?

Possibility for each device to be discovered if you don't know where it is:

WiFi Pineapple Mark VII - probably not since it needs to be pre-configured with a known WiFi network for it to be able to "call" somewhere and then also having it added to a Cloud C2 server

USB Rubber Ducky - not at all

Plunder Bug - not at all/very unlikely

Shark Jack - probably not since it needs to be added to a Cloud C2 server and it also needs to have C2CONNECT included in an active payload to connect + internet access

LAN Turtle SD - perhaps if you had a Cloud C2 server set up to which it was added and that the Turtle is connected to a wired network with internet access

Key Croc - probably not since it needs to be pre-configured with a known WiFi network for it to be able to "call" somewhere and then also having it added to a Cloud C2 server

Archived