Customer service?

Rcmancini

I ordered about $400 worth of product almost two months ago - received the Tshirt and nothing else. I have followed up 6 times to their contact us email with no response at all. Does anyone know a better way to get into contact or should I just file a charge back at this point? 

On 11/11/2021 at 12:00 AM, Rcmancini said:

I ordered about $400 worth of product almost two months ago - received the Tshirt and nothing else. I have followed up 6 times to their contact us email with no response at all. Does anyone know a better way to get into contact or should I just file a charge back at this point? 

If you haven't yet received a response, please PM me the ticket number so we can sort that out.

Thanks

It appears from a quick Google search that Hak5 takes our money then never looks back. I had to dispute the charges on my missing order to have any hope of getting my money back. On top of that, if you post your experience on their YouTube channel, they will delete you comment. I never imagined this company was so shady, since they use innocent looking faces like Shannon Morse to make it appear that they are good guys. Greedy bastards IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, 4iflounder said:

@Foxtrot I sent you an email regarding my order.  I’ve got a few tickets in and am still wondering where my order is at. It was put in almost 2 weeks ago

Does it include the organiser or warp by any chance? In the order.

Archived