Wifi pineapple version 1.1.1 work from terminal not from web interface

avshamop

Hi,
I bought a new wifi pineapple not so long ago.
downloaded on it the latest version 1.1.1 with the guide and everything went good.
but, when I try to deothenticate user(s) from a network from "Recon" threw the web interface, it doesn't work. also "clone network" doesn't work. 
when I deothenticate from the terminal with aireplay-ng command it does work, so my conclusion is the web interface is the problem.
someone else knows how to solve this issue? 

(I tried firmware recovery and still had the same issue)

• 6 months later...
On 4/23/2022 at 3:41 PM, avshamop said:

Hi, 
I upgraded to 2.0.0 version and still, 
deothenticate user(s) from a network from "Recon" threw the web interface doesn't work, (but from terminal works). also clone network doesn't work at all.
please help!!

dont waste your time they are never gonna fix the gui 

On 4/24/2022 at 12:41 AM, avshamop said:

deothenticate user(s) from a network from "Recon" threw the web interface doesn't work, (but from terminal works). also clone network doesn't work at all.
please help!!

Can't reproduce that. Started up a phone and did a recon scan using 1.1.1 stable, deauthed the phone (several times) and it worked perfectly well. Also cloned that network and that process was successful as well. Upgraded to 2.0.0 RC1 and did the same thing. No problems. You have to be more detailed to be able to try to troubleshoot. Are you deauthing 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz devices? Both? If 5 Ghz, are you using a compatible 5 GHz adapter? What happens when you try to clone a network? No response at all while saving/cloning it or not showing up as an Evil AP after it has been cloned?

Archived