Pattmyn has a Puppy!

Pattmyn

I love cats, cats in general are the worlds most sucessful animal, simply due to there sheer coolness.

I second that. Cats FTW!

shadow525vj.jpg

P.S. I edited out the colour in his eyes because it looks cool... they're normally green.

You'd be surprised how good some cats can be at hunting stuff. I know someone with a REALLY fat ginger cat. The reason why he's so fat is because he's so good at hunting.

And my cat brings in a mouse, rat or bird every couple of days or so... depending on how well he's been fed recently.

My cat once cought a adult hare :| It also once cought a huge rat, but that was some years ago, my cat is quite old now, but still catches stuff, but nothing that big, I think my cat is like 13 years (as in orbits about the sun) old.

Dogs are noisy, they make your house smell of dog, and need walking (cats also need walking but only if you live in a flat). A dog can also quite easily kill you, a cat couldn't easily kill you even if it wanted to. Realy they can't kill any thing bigger then them selvs. Plus, it's nice to know that my cat has a vaig relation to the fastest land animal on the planet, if I could build an army out of any animals, it would consist of cheetahs and other big cats, and normal sized cats for stealth missons ^^

...a cat couldn't easily kill you even if it wanted to. Realy they can't kill any thing bigger then them selvs.

Actually they can kill people. But only if they REALLY want/need to. They know to go for the neck. Just make sure you don't corner a really vicious cat you don't know.

And cats just need to be fed(unless they have lots of birds and mice to hunt) and let in and out of the house. Dogs have to be walked every day. Cats clean themselves too so you don't have to worry about washing them.

It seems that cats killing by perising the jugula arttary is not true. Acording to wikipedia, cats kill by braking the victims neck by biting it, I would love to see a domestic house cat brake some one's neck by biting it or other wise.