Pineapple ban

Uber-hackers

So when I connect to both the maintenance Wi-Fi and the spoofed Wi-Fi and the captive portal comes up, if I hit cancel or put in a Wi-Fi password it bans me. Not sure how it does this but it will disconnect me and the say unable to connect to network until I reset the whole pineapple to default. If I use another device it will work until I hit cancel or put in a password. Any deals on what causes this an maybe a possible solution. I have it set to allow all connections.

4 hours ago, Uber-hackers said:

So when I connect to both the maintenance Wi-Fi and the spoofed Wi-Fi and the captive portal comes up, if I hit cancel or put in a Wi-Fi password it bans me. Not sure how it does this but it will disconnect me and the say unable to connect to network until I reset the whole pineapple to default. If I use another device it will work until I hit cancel or put in a password. Any deals on what causes this an maybe a possible solution. I have it set to allow all connections.

I’m getting this same problem . It kicks my off the management AP and then the pineapple SSID won’t show up anymore and if it does it say unable to connect to the network. Any solutions would help out. 

Archived