just found mark v in an old box

brazen

Hello all... found my old mark v in a box and trying to get it going again.  did a factory reset on it with dip switches.  I see it as an available network with default wifi name.  I can select it as a usable wifi when it is connected directly to my comcast router.  

lights are:

green solid

others are blinking as red, blue, orange, blue, red

I have all dips in up position.

Can someone provide guidance to tell me what those light pattern means?  I am not able to yet get to 'Open a browser and try to navigate to the IP address for the WiFi Pineapple, 172.16.42.1:1471 '

I believe default usernames and password is  "root" and "pineapplesareyummy".  But need to arrive to that screen first.

Thanks for any assistance.

• 8 months later...
On 9/5/2021 at 11:08 AM, brazen said:

Hello all... found my old mark v in a box and trying to get it going again.  did a factory reset on it with dip switches.  I see it as an available network with default wifi name.  I can select it as a usable wifi when it is connected directly to my comcast router.  

lights are:

green solid

others are blinking as red, blue, orange, blue, red

I have all dips in up position.

Can someone provide guidance to tell me what those light pattern means?  I am not able to yet get to 'Open a browser and try to navigate to the IP address for the WiFi Pineapple, 172.16.42.1:1471 '

I believe default usernames and password is  "root" and "pineapplesareyummy".  But need to arrive to that screen first.

Thanks for any assistance.

Did anyone answer you? I also have a Mark V but it's in an old bag, not a box. I thought of getting it running. 
I have an old Mark IV too. 

Archived