Hak5 ringtones

Guest A Witt

geez omega_ion, thanks for letting me know something is working, I did all that, dozens of dloads and you're the only one that let me know it's working, I appreciate it.

A Witt

P.S. I don't do cellphones, and yes, I'm the only person in L.A. that doesn't.

It's really a relief to know that they are working, I haven't done ringtones and I really should be doing them, there is a lot of $$ to be made, thx Atari6502

A Witt

LMFAO i was at a DofE training class today (11am to 9pm [ killer]) and my phone went off and idmetially the instructor went, "hak5! thats a good show"

lol

something similar to that happened to me today. I was at a mall and my phone goes off, and one guy gave me a look that said 'Hak5, Sweet!'

I've never really used real tones on my phone even though it has that option since I could never find anything good for it. I love this idea but I still think the theme tune for the first season was the best so I'm off to go rip the tune from season one, episode one and stick that on my phone.

Great idea, good package =)