MARK VII evilportal don't work

zebre667

That message is displayed from time to time, even though there is no real error. Just try to refresh and see if it persists. Other than that, it's difficult to say what might be wrong since you haven't specified that much information about what the portal is trying to achieve or how you have set the portal up (other than being a "generic evil portal").

On 6/14/2021 at 4:15 PM, chrizree said:

That message is displayed from time to time, even though there is no real error. Just try to refresh and see if it persists. Other than that, it's difficult to say what might be wrong since you haven't specified that much information about what the portal is trying to achieve or how you have set the portal up (other than being a "generic evil portal").

I reboot the markVII, I have testing on 1.02 and 1.1 version don't work, i cant active any portal

( sorry for bad inglish  )

9 hours ago, chrizree said:

OK, I can't help you though with such small amount of information, I need to know what portals that are used. Your own only or others as well such as the Kleo ones linked below.

Normally, it should be no problem using the Evil Portal module, so something isn't correct in your setup.

https://github.com/kleo/evilportals

I use kleo's portal, home made portal, other portal i found on the web, i cant active any portal i try to create one from the pine apple interface ans that dont work too

Archived