Tetra 2.7.x - Unable to Access Via WAN After Reboot

0x000

I was modifying theme CSS because, most of themes are just high-contrast single color and, yeah… anyways… Pretty straight forward. I was having some issues where PineAP in `Continuous` mode just ran and ran without displaying (or collecting) APs & Clients. Literally nothing. I rebooted a couple times to resolve this issue and it worked for the most part. I did notice constant 100% CPU when running PineAP or updating NMAP or whatever modules I had missing dependencies on. This is maybe the 20th time I've had to reset the damn thing because it always seems to be one thing or the other this with this specific device.  

Web GUI: Non Responsive

SSH: CLI responds and I'm able to log in

Route: ssh root@192.168.2.99:1471 (Per routing table I setup)

root@Pineforest:/pineapple# route
Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use Iface
default         192.168.2.1     0.0.0.0         UG    0      0        0 eth0
172.16.42.0     *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 br-lan
192.168.2.0     *               255.255.255.0   U     0      0        0 eth0
eth0      Link encap:Ethernet  HWaddr 00:13:37:XX:XX:XX
          inet addr:192.168.2.99  Bcast:192.168.2.255  Mask:255.255.255.0
          inet6 addr: [xxxipv6Addrxxx]/64 Scope:Link
          UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST  MTU:1500  Metric:1
          RX packets:11140 errors:0 dropped:868 overruns:0 frame:0
          TX packets:2187 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
          collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
          RX bytes:1129559 (1.0 MiB)  TX bytes:331549 (323.7 KiB)
          Interrupt:5

---- Steps -----

1. I setup the Tetra to allow SSH & GUI over WAN and disabled the Management AP.

2. While I was on my iPad, I copied CSS from the Tetra to Koder (app). Changed some text styles and added a font. Copy+Paste to Pineapple.

3. Next thing I did was Run PineAP but I noticed that selecting "Both" (2.4 & 5ghz) would display the animated icon for 10 minutes and then the `Clients` table would appear with no entries.

4. No big deal, this happened before, I'll just reboot the Tetra via the Web GUI.

---- End Steps -----

Expected: The Tetra comes back and I can go about my day like I was able to prior to reboot (and every other time I've rebooted the Pineapple)

Actual: The Tetra is now no longer available via the Web GUI on WAN and management AP is disabled so now I have to use the CLI. 

I have no idea what is wrong with this thing, it seems to run for a day or two before I'm knee deep in the support forums or googling the heck out of everything. The documentation seems either incomplete or unnecessarily vague and  out of 10 times lacking the necessary steps to resolve issues.

Super frustrated. :/

Archived