Potential Filters Misconfiguration

froghost

Hello , 

since a while , my wifi pineapple mk7 show me : " Potential Filters Misconfiguration Filters are set to Allow list, but no entries are present." 

then i go on pineap filtering tab and click on " deny list " for client and  ssid filters and it's doing nothing ... 

someone already had this problem ? 

thanks for your replies 

9 hours ago, froghost said:

then i go on pineap filtering tab and click on " deny list " for client and  ssid filters and it's doing nothing ... 

Can you elaborate on the "doing nothing" part of it all. What is it not doing?

8 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Please format your post better...

hello , sorry i have a dark theme , i don't see the bad visibility , and i don't found the edit bouton then

edit:

Hello , 

since a while , my wifi pineapple mk7 show me : " Potential Filters Misconfiguration Filters are set to Allow list, but no entries are present." 

someone already had this problem ? 

thanks for your replies 

Just now, chrizree said:

Can you elaborate on the "doing nothing" part of it all. What is it not doing?

hello

thanks for your reply ,

when i click on "deny list" and refresh the page , the filter come back on "allow list" 

9 hours ago, chrizree said:

What browser are you using? Any add-ons/plugins that might "misbehave"? Tried browsing the Mk7 web GUI in an incognito window?

I use firefox and opera, I do not think that a plugin or add-on is the cause of the problem, because it has already worked before,

I have not tried the incognito mode. 

today after multiple reboots, the problem is gone , I don't understand anything anymore ...

Archived